This finally the 4th week since the map reset for the descent expansion!!
XTAINTEDX managed to take control the top 3 lands in orange. Enrage recieved a very deadly blow to the army they once held with pride. Rumors is going around that alot of Enrage split to join RoC and Karma faction mainly.After weeks of failing to beat Radiance, Karma finally gathered enough force to beat Radiance 3/9/12. Halo faction got wiped off the map after controling 3 lands including City Of The Lost and then lost it to Enrage alt fac call ObeyToast. Tresspass was on a killing spree as they spread south but finally came across a equal faction that stopped them called Morality. Morality successfully defended off the invaders since map reset including Tien, Pinoy, and Tresspass.Golddigerz is attacking 1k tomorrow 3/11/12 20:18. Mighty Domius lost to SlvrDigerz which is Golddigerz alt faction. Which shows Dominus power is weaking if they lost to a alt faction on the map. Cerebal successfully defended it’s land from Alianza. _TheFlood is being ganked by two factions call XTAINTED and UnderDogz. Drakon faction made no attempt to attack this week unless they got outbid by Dominus if they were going after RoC 1 land they had. Swamp of The Wraith was lost to Tien that was controlled by Synesis. “WaR” a alt fac took Violence off the map at B.Dreams Island. Lets not forget the upcoming power faction that i mentioned in my last review. Conquer lost a bid in one of the weeks but managed to pick up and take King Feast which was held by TERRORIST and Dreaming Cloud which was held by Defcon. Rumors is going around that Conquer current leader SnipersShot booted his director ArtemisSpade along with Arkivir and Sligstorm from faction because they caused to much drama and is stepping on fellow members face with trash talking so they went to TERRORIST to get their revenge back against conquer. Drama is going back and fourth between thesr two factions however this is only a game and TERRORIST is bash talking to provoke Conquer. Lets see in the next few week how the turnout will be for both of these factions as TERRORIST are “Scared” so they are calling on alliance factions to fight Conquer off. Thats covers this week coverage on the latest battles. Thank you reading and have a nice day!
Things on Raging Tides has been at chaos lately.
QQme failed to bid on the first week of map reset and has lost the advantage in number of lands, Vicious has failed to do the same so they are both at one land each.
The top five factions has managed to grab a land and almost all tier 3 lands has been taken.
Leviathan has situated themselves near Tellus City.
Vicious has taken land near 1k Streams
QQme has taken land in the center of the map, I am assuming they did this so they can have multiple options such as to avoid Vicious, grab Archosaur or head straight to leviathan.
Valkarie has taken land right below lost city.
QQme has been a tough spot lately, quite a few of their members have left because of their leader (Spell_Caster), they taken refuge in Zoo and is continuing their TW. They have a small member count but have large amount of r9s. I reckon they will be building up slowly as their reputation has started to take shape.
Good luck to everyone and I hope the smaller factions I did not mention have a great time this weekend.
Ever since those huge December sales, pwi has gone quiet on us the last 2 months. While most of us were happy to have the opportunity to convert our coin into cheaper gold, i think most of us have done that, and are waiting for the big sale. Sadly, there has been nothing worth mentioning in a while, and i know that i am getting a little frustrated sitting on 700 gold and nothing to do with it
Here are the sales we have had since the beginning of 2012
- hot colors packs, random pigments, fash, wildlife packs at 100 for 44, genie pack, and frost case. While the hot colors pack and pigments actually provided decent merching opportunities, it was not big time, and as the first week of the year, i still had a lot more coin then gold to invest
- Phoenix Feather, Source of force at bad prices. 2-5 star dragon orbs at bad prices fash. Nothing this week worth merching
- fash, General summers sale at standard prices, Bunch of packs at 100 for 44 gold, hyper/guardian scrolls. General summers sale is ok merching for me, but not really worth doing. Packs are ok, but they just dont sell as well at these high prices, but an ok week to merch
- Fash, Tiger packs at 100 for 44, Lucky Zongzi, socket stone packs. Only thing here is tiger packs, but again, no great profits here.
- Elite mounts sale, Black, White Red Dyes. The dyes here were a steal, considering what they normally go for. I spend a few hundred gold on them, and expect a 25-30% profit when all sold,though that can take quite a while, 3 weeks later, and i still have like half my stock.
- Tisha, Tienkang, Chienkun stones. Tempest packs at 100 for 44 gold. I never tried merching refine aids, though i have seen others do it. Has anyone made good money doing these ?
- Starter kits and charm sales.Pink and perfect pink pigments ( higher priced then buying directly from other merchants) and Wedding packs. Dont like charms, the fact they dont stack makes it hard to do big time merching with it, though when i was starting out, they usually worked nicely for me. With descent, was expecting big sales, but was disappointed
- Coral packs and 100 for 44… i hate corals, they never sell. Account stash, bank, inventory, and cages… all useful, but no real money in them.
Overall, i have found these 7 weeks disappointing as a merch, and not many opportunities for profit. I am sitting on my gold every week waiting for the big sale to come, but it doesnt seem to show up. We seem due for either dorbs+1 or +10, which usually gives a nice bump in gold prices and in profits, so hopefully they show up soon.
What have you people been doing ? Sitting on gold and hoping for the big one? Grinding out packs at 3-5% over and over? Rep/chips? Just curious as to what everyone has been doing with their merching
Next week after factions capture all of the Lvl 3 lands for this week is where intense wars are going to happen. The only faction failed to capture a land was Wasp. GoldDigrz and Enrage are practically neighbors for this map reset and I feel bad for _TheFlood because they are between those two fierce some factions. Karma and Enrage lands are connected to Drakon so if they decide to poke Drakon it will be a outrageous fight. From rumors spreading around it seems Conquer is a new up rising powerful guild. The real Radiance is neighbors with xWaRx to the left and Conquer to the right under City of the Plume. The old legendary faction RoC came back but from what i heard it’s a Enrage alt fac but don’t be fooled because they can put up a decent fight and they are located under Dominus’s land Misfortune. A chunk of random alt factions from radiance,gold,enrage is located left of dominus. Alianza and XTAINTEDX are neighbors but soon one will ransack the other one.TERRORIST finally wins a piece of land after multiple attacks on the map when other guilds held those territories. I have to admit they are a persistant guild that never gives up and finally it pays off for them to survive this long to win a pve tw. Other than that the rest of the map has small guilds that will be fighting each other for control for power and fame!! Wish all the guilds with the best of luck and never give up.
Sorry about the late update, studying for midterms has kept me very busy. Here it is:
(2 things not on here, QQme attacks Vicious, 100% defends from Last Hope)
Map before TW:
Vicious has issued a challenge to all factions across Raging Tides. They are inviting any and all factions to attack them before the map reset. They have promised not to send all their forces and make it as fair as possible. Leviathan and 100% are participating in this and this should be a fun weekend for everyone.
With the map reset coming, the smaller factions should be able to participate and fight competitively from now on with other small factions. With the 6 month reset in effect, there should be no faction dominating the entire map.
*note* – For those of you reading, spread word of TW reports from pwinsider as I will not be late again.
Well, another week or mediocre sales is upon us.
This week, we get
- Tempest packs ( 100 for 44 gold )
- Chienkun Stone ( 10 for 4.5 gold )
- Tisha & Tienkang Stones ( 10 for 1.5 gold )
We still have the general summers sale, Tiger packs, and Cosmic Packs
Dyes are no longer on sale
so, whats your merchanting plan for this week