Ever since those huge December sales, pwi has gone quiet on us the last 2 months. While most of us were happy to have the opportunity to convert our coin into cheaper gold, i think most of us have done that, and are waiting for the big sale. Sadly, there has been nothing worth mentioning in a while, and i know that i am getting a little frustrated sitting on 700 gold and nothing to do with it
Here are the sales we have had since the beginning of 2012
- hot colors packs, random pigments, fash, wildlife packs at 100 for 44, genie pack, and frost case. While the hot colors pack and pigments actually provided decent merching opportunities, it was not big time, and as the first week of the year, i still had a lot more coin then gold to invest
- Phoenix Feather, Source of force at bad prices. 2-5 star dragon orbs at bad prices fash. Nothing this week worth merching
- fash, General summers sale at standard prices, Bunch of packs at 100 for 44 gold, hyper/guardian scrolls. General summers sale is ok merching for me, but not really worth doing. Packs are ok, but they just dont sell as well at these high prices, but an ok week to merch
- Fash, Tiger packs at 100 for 44, Lucky Zongzi, socket stone packs. Only thing here is tiger packs, but again, no great profits here.
- Elite mounts sale, Black, White Red Dyes. The dyes here were a steal, considering what they normally go for. I spend a few hundred gold on them, and expect a 25-30% profit when all sold,though that can take quite a while, 3 weeks later, and i still have like half my stock.
- Tisha, Tienkang, Chienkun stones. Tempest packs at 100 for 44 gold. I never tried merching refine aids, though i have seen others do it. Has anyone made good money doing these ?
- Starter kits and charm sales.Pink and perfect pink pigments ( higher priced then buying directly from other merchants) and Wedding packs. Dont like charms, the fact they dont stack makes it hard to do big time merching with it, though when i was starting out, they usually worked nicely for me. With descent, was expecting big sales, but was disappointed
- Coral packs and 100 for 44… i hate corals, they never sell. Account stash, bank, inventory, and cages… all useful, but no real money in them.
Overall, i have found these 7 weeks disappointing as a merch, and not many opportunities for profit. I am sitting on my gold every week waiting for the big sale to come, but it doesnt seem to show up. We seem due for either dorbs+1 or +10, which usually gives a nice bump in gold prices and in profits, so hopefully they show up soon.
What have you people been doing ? Sitting on gold and hoping for the big one? Grinding out packs at 3-5% over and over? Rep/chips? Just curious as to what everyone has been doing with their merching