This week-end, I tested the power-leveling on my Seeker, who was level 19.
Here is what you need for a power-leveling session :
- 1 million coins
- A good squad (see below)
- 5 Hyper Exp stones
- Choose the “Exp x 12” when you activate them
For those who never did it before, here are some advices I’m able to give you so far :
- Only go with people you know or with people someone told you about
- Pay after the dungeon is opened
- If you want a large amount of exp, don’t go if there are more than 2 people that have 30-40 levels more than you
- The squad leader must be either an Assassin or a Blademaster level 100+ for the FF to run fast and smooth
- Don’t let your hyper exp activated during the whole run. A good squad leader will tell you when to activate and pause it.
The squad leader I was with was Primeape (level 101 Assassin) and he is really good : he soloed the FF easy, told us when to Hyper and when to pause, he was nice guy. Go with him if you get a chance. 😉
At the end of the run, my Seeker was level 37. 😀
I’ll try to have another run tonight to give you the right places to activate Hypers.